In honor of Mother’s Day, Kraft has released a new video with swearing expert Melissa Mohr, author of “Holy Sh*t: A History of Swearing.”
Kraft did a survey of moms and found that 74 percent have sworn in front of their kids.
As well as these nuggets of information:
- Millennial parents have an average of three “oops” moments a week.
- Most are able to laugh them off (90 percent) and feel it’s necessary not to take them too seriously (84 percent).
- More than 9 in 10 millennial parents feel “oops moments” are a natural part of parenting.
- 85 percent of millennial parents are not embarrassed to admit a parenting fail to their friends and family.
- More than 55 percent are even inclined to share their parenting fails on social media.
- 54 percent have called their child by the wrong name
- 41 percent have put their child’s clothes on backwards or inside out
Mohr has this advice: “If you’re one of the 26 percent who has say they’ve never sworn in front of their kids, your full of (bleep).”
Mohr gives us a slew of swearing alternatives, including these:
What the frog
Flipping goof nuggets
Son of a motherless goat
What are your favorite swearing alternatives?
We love a good cheese and crackers, son of a wallpaper hanger and a whole lot of FUDGE!
You can go to swearlikeamother.com and make your own Mother’s Day card.